Religion or Being Human
All Christian dogmas, doctrines and practices have nothing to do with the psychical-spiritual (mental) functions of humans. Dogmas have nothing in common with the archetypal mental-spiritual development and a constructive inner and holistic development. Nor do they have anything to do with true love, which means infinitely more than the usual instinctive love of most people. Without profound self-knowledge and self-development, the archetypal mental-spiritual development is not possible.
Without meditation and the use of the messages of dreams, the “inner path” to wholeness, completeness and fulfillment is not possible.
- Religious dogmas, teachings and practices ignore the deep meaning of being human.
- Religions are not interested in deep, all-encompassing self-knowledge.
- Religions exclude the psychological and biological dimensions of human beings.
- Religions ignore holistic, archetypal and human development.
That is why religions are never infallible. It is a perversion of human nature.
They deform already prenatal the archetypal development of the 22 mental functions.
Fabricated History of Religion
- The story that Abraham sacrificed his son to God’s will is a legend.
- The mass exodus of the Jews from Lower Egypt never took place.
- Jericho never had a wall and did not even exist in Joshua’s time.
- There never was a state of Israel and Judea.
- A settlement of Israel by Abraham never happened.
- Abraham and his story with his son and with God never existed.
- It is impossible that Isaac ever existed.
- Illustrated findings are evidence that the legends about Joseph were an invention.
- The incidents of the 12 sons of Jacob in Egypt are seriously questionable.
- The data from excavations in Egypt are not compatible with the Moses data.
- A mass exodus from Egypt under Ramses seems to be completely invented.
- An invasion of over 100 years under Joshua could hardly have happened.
- A “golden age” of Israel under David and Salomon is simulated.
- The whole story about Jacob is wrong.
- There are no archaeological findings about the structures of a kingdom of David.
- A large kingdom with a temple city Jerusalem did not exist in Judah’s time.
- Archaeological findings show that the invasion did not take place under King Josiah.
- False stories about King Omri, Ahab and Jezebel camouflage the history of Israel.
Religion is always built up by mental functions. Mental functions must be shaped according to their inherent coding (“software”). Malformed mental functions create a malformed religion.
● Fairy tales
● Historical events
|● Fantasy stories
● Love songs
● Prophetic texts
● Rules to life
● Laws and penalties
● Mission letters
● Religious edification
● Words of God
● Words of holy authors
What does all this have to do with God, Spirit and the authentic, true religion?
There are, however, the dreams that indeed have to do with the true religion!
There is also meditation, properly practiced, which is part of the true religion.
|The spiritual procreation of Jesus||Natural death as punishment|
|The physical resurrection of Jesus||The creation of the earth in 7 days|
|The mother of God||The Lord’s Supper|
|The physical resurrection of Mary||The host (wafer) as the body of Christ|
|The son of God||The wine and the blood of Christ|
|Jesus the miracle maker||Transformation of stone into bread|
|The crucifixion||Transformation of water into wine|
|The crucifixion as a sin offering||The revival of a dead man|
|The story of Adam and Eve||Moses separating the sea (a river?)|
|Jesus walking on water surface||The angry and punitive God|
|The salvation of sins||Abraham sacrificed his son|
|“And Jesus said: …”||And even more in the Bible …|
These are inventions that already harm a fetus and small children.