(The New Archetypal Genuine Millennium Religion)
The archetypal religion is very different from all the many religions practiced today. The archetypal religion is genuine and eternally valid as it is not about a set of beliefs and practices or worshipping a God or a supernatural power. There is no need to glorify God ‘sitting’ somewhere in the universe – from which we anyway know very little if at all.
The real meaning of the word ‘religion’ is widely unknown. The word religion comes from the Latin: “Re-Ligare” or “Ligare”, which means “to bind” or “to connect”; and “re-bind” or “re-connect”. But how can we bind or connect or re-bind and re-connect and what for?
Principles of Archetypal Religion
- There are principles in the biological world, on which humanity fundamentally depends, especially the world of species, ecosystems, nature, water, and more.
- The development of the human body since prenatal time and during the entire life span is founded on certain biological principles for health.
- The development of the mental functions since prenatal time and during the entire life span is founded on certain fundamental learning processes.
- There are many spiritual values and in that sense spiritual principles such as love, care, hope, justice, and more for completeness and fulfillment.
- There are some fundamental moral values, understood as ethical principles, which the world community needs for a secure co-existence.
- There are society-oriented values, which express principles of governance and management for a well functioning society and world community.
All these principles have archetypal character, which means they are genuine and eternally valid for humans, humanity, and human development forever.
- We need to bind with the genuine archetypal principles that refer to human development, human mental functions and human life since prenatal time and during the entire life span.
- Humans have many mental functions that need to be shaped according to archetypal principles. One function is the Spirit that creates the dreams. We also need to bind with this divine source of life.
- We need to bind with the genuine archetypal principles that refer to genuine human values: love, care, hope, justice, balance, protection, truth, and many more are spiritual principles.
- We need to bind with the genuine archetypal principles that refer to governance, economy, public education, social systems, environment, and the exploitation of the world’s resources.
- Archetypes are also energy producers for inner processes and for connecting with the eternal source of life. The source, the path and aims are expressed in the symbol “Sun” and “Circle-Cross-Mandala”.
Genuine human life is a lifelong process of learning and development. What we can take with us when we die is the acquired quality of our soul that we built up during life with the archetypal principles. That’s it!
The world population collectively respects and implements the archetypal principles for global peace, justice, protection, balance, human values, the truth, and the archetypal individual and collective development or humanity will end in a human made Armageddon within 10-20-30 years.