PARENTAL AND EDUCATIONAL NURTURING TOPICS
Embark on a transformative week of exploration and self-discovery. Delve deep into essential topics that will challenge your perspectives and empower you with knowledge to make a positive impact on yourself and the world. We explore the inner workings of the mind, the significance of self-awareness, the power of critical thinking, and the importance of nurturing inner strength.
Join us on a journey that questions the alignment of educational values with our core humanity, challenges the current educational paradigm, and encourages lifelong learning. Together, we’ll navigate the complex world of politics, reflect on the enduring impact of ignorance, and rethink age’s role in learning.
DISCOVER THE IMPORTANCE OF SELF-DISCOVERY IN CHANGING THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER. HOW OUR THOUGHTS CAN SHAPE OUR SELF-UNDERSTANDING.
On the first day we explore the inner working of our mind from prenatal consciousness to the i
mportance of a complete restructuring of the global education system.
- Pre and Postnatal Development: Discuss why there is only one correct reason to choose to bring a child into the world although many people choose to do so for the wrong reasons. Discover the hugely undervalued importance of prenatal development and how both prenatal and postnatal development shapes a child’s whole life.
- Self-Awareness Impact: How does self-awareness shape our impact on society and the people around us? The true realisation of the importance of simply being thoughtful and having consideration for those around us. Does it have the power to transform our relationships and in turn our wider community Can the actions of one affect the lives of many?
- Understanding Oneself, our inner life: What happens when we truly know ourselves. How can we help children understand its importance and how do we do it? Discuss whether it is possible to find a balance between one’s inner self and the outer world achievable in a hectic world.
- Meaningful Conversations: Too often our conversations revolve around unimportant issues. How can introversion and introspection help us to bring about important conversations and give deeper meaning to Life?
- Building Inner Strength for a Global Education: Many children today lack resilience and strength of character. In a world of instantaneous gratification building inner strength and resilience takes on a new dimension as we connect it to the broader context of global education. We recognize that personal growth is intricately linked to our capacity to contribute positively to the world.