All-embracing Personal Development for All
Course 1.1: Love Your Life (Available Now)
Course 1.2: Love Yourself
Course 2.1: Find and Live Yourself
Course 2.2: Manage Yourself
Course 2.3: Interpret Your Dreams
Course 2.3: Meditate Correctly
Course 3.1: Mind and Development
Course 3.2: Mind and Environment
Subscribe to the newsletter below. We will inform you when the courses are available.
Concept of the self-learning program:
- There are no course fees. You buy the course and work autodidactically.
- You can buy each course unit and learn by reading and doing the exercises.
- Start with the course 1.1; continue with course 1.2.
- Then, continue with the courses 2.1-2.4.
- Finally elaborate the larger course 3.1 and then course 3.2.
- Don’t stress! Take it relaxed! Calculate 9-12 or more months for all units.
- Once you finished your elaboration of a unit, you can order a Certificate.
- Once you finished your elaboration of all units, you can order a Diploma.
Before, during or after the elaboration of one or more course units you can always participate in the Workshop: “Personal Development for Individuation”.
Certificate of Achievement (€50)
Get a personalized Certificate of Achievement, to prove what you’ve learnt. To be eligible for a Certificate of Achievement, you must write a 500 words essay (on one A4 page) about a topic of your choice from this course. The Schellhammer Institute examination panel will evaluate your essay and subject to it confirming your learning, issue you with a Certificate of Achievement. The Certificate of Achievement gives you evidence to show during a job interview or application to an education institution and can be listed in your CV as an achievement.
Upon completion of all course units, and attainment of all course Certificates we will additionally issue you with a Completion Diploma (in “Personal Development for Individuation”), to prove that you have completed the entire course with a detailed transcript of what you’ve learned. The Completion Diploma gives you evidence to show during a job interview or application to an education institution and can be listed in your CV as an achievement.